Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Assign 5B > Rehearsal for Merdeka Object Installation < ..♪

On Saturday morning, all the HBP students were going to Time Square. All of my friends, even my seniors were shock when I told them that I was going to Time Square to do our assignment. Hence, around 11am, we reached the site.
Here's the photos of our site. There's a big fountain at the site.
Before the rehearsal, my team, RANDOM team was so excited. We have fun and joy whole the day. By the way, we were doing our job too.
Our lecturer, Sir Wan B was giving us instruction how to do during the Merdeka day. Obelisks were going to be used on that day.

All of us, were doing rehearsal around the fountain. We shouted "WE' WE WA" during the walked.


Finally, the rehearsal was done. Here we were, going back to our hostel.