Thursday, October 1, 2009

Assign 7 > Bamboo Break < ..♪

Before Hari Raya semester break, we were given a task by our lecturer. This task was a bit special compare to the last few project. It is because we need to create a cube by using bamboo. Hence, during holiday, I was going back to my hometown - Johor, and cut down d bamboo stick. When I reached K.L., I tried to "stick" all the bamboo sticks into a cubic. After that, I carried those 12 bamboo sticks from K.L. to Penang by bus. Here's my product:

Here's the materials which I used to join all my bamboo sticks:

My bamboo cube and I:

Unfortunately, Sir Wan B. was trying to destroy all the bamboo cubes ><" Actually he was teaching us how does a cube should be built up.

These were the bamboo cubes which had destroyed by Sir Wan B.:

After that, all of us tried to combine all the bamboo cubes together where we need to meet the requirement of "From lego piece to legoland".

Our product:

Group members:
This is my bamboo gift which was designed by me:



This was a bamboo gift which I get it during the RUS101. It is a stationaries holder. Thanks to my friend who designed it: