Thursday, August 13, 2009

Assign 4A > A Nook to Inspire < ..♪

In this assignment, all of us were given a task which we must find our own personal site which must the school of HBP. Hence, I've chosen a site which consists of blue and green where there consists of blue sky and green grasses. The reason that I chosed this site was because I love the feel of approaching to the natural object. Here's my site:


Before starting our photograph section, I put my sarong on it:


After putting my sarong, I sit on the sarong. I feel comfortable in this pose:


Besides, I were taking out all my stuff and arranging them on my sarong:

Here's my personal stuff on the sarong:
Then, I was doing my daily work on my sarong. I was taking out my notes in my file and wanted to read my lecture notes on that time as there was a suitable and quiet place for me to study:

Moreover, I can also answer my phone call. At my personal site, I can chat with my friend with happy mood:
When I was sad, I also like to be at my personal site as the natural objects are my best friends. They can hear my voices all the time:

Thus, I love to lie on my sarong and looking upward to the sky:

Here's the sky which I love to watch. It's blue and cloudy: