Saturday, August 15, 2009

> Kem Pimpin Siswa < ..♪

On Friday (8 August 2009), HBP's students were attent to the Kem Pimpin Siswa for 3 days 2 nights. Well, I was in Kem Palas which is located in Kedah, and I was in the same camping location with Aileen, Hui Min, Cheah Meng, Ah Yap and Joe.

When we reached the place, I was shocked to see that there was many rivers which we need to cross over to reach our site. Yiak~ I hate the feeling when I putting down my legs into the water. Moreover, a jurulatih told us that our camp is full with litches. I was so scare~~ By the way, my slippers almost "swim" away during I was crossing the river >.<"

Finally, all of us reached the site. After we put down our luggage, we had our lunch. Then, we rest during Malay friends were praying. Therefore, we took some photos during that time.


This is the view in my camping site. They're so beautiful. I like the green scene which I can't even see it in the town. Besides, it smells good as all of the elements are just grasses and trees.


Here's the river besides our site. The water is totally clear. HAR?? CLEAR?? but the water looks yellowish!!! Oh my God~~ Hmm, don't be afraid because of the colour, as the facilitators told me that the water is flowing from the mountain. It's 99.5% clear and pure.



Here's our camp. We need to construct our camp by ourselves. Well, I've learned how to build up the camp with my group members which I didn't try before in my life. I felt happy when we succeed to build up the camp.

It is true that, I've gain a lot of experience in the camp, such as jungle walk in the midnight, playing games for ice breaking, acting movie and doing presentation. Besides, I've known many friends too, either is in our school or in other school or in the engineering campus. We can't get most of the things from the text book or from our lecturers. Hence, I'm so glad for taking part in the Kem Pimpin Siswa although I was lacking of sleep during the camp.