Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Big BANG..♪

Content: My BIG BANG
Date: 06 July 2009
Time: 1400~1700
Location: E48B

Well, after the RUS101 class, all of us were attending to another section of the activities which was organised by our senior. Of course, the activities was named as BIG BANG which I wrote in my content above. I was wondering why would the activity was called as "BIG BANG", and finally, I knew that, Big Bang means that the beginning of a universe. So, we are the 1st batch APEX student and we are the beginning for the journey of APEX USM, and we will build up something great in USM in these 3 years. Wow, that was an extremely SURPRISE for us. Hence, "BIG BANG" this name was totally suitable for it.

As we are the 1st year students, we were exhausted during the orientation week. We walked around the campus, listened to taklimatS. So, I'm actually afraid to have another orientation (>.<") But but but, if I think it in other way, it is true that, throught the orientation, we can know a lot of new friends and meet our seniors. Hence, I will enjoy the orientation so that the bonding between HBP's students will be tighten up.