Thursday, July 9, 2009

Big BANG!!! (Day 1)..♪

Date: 09 July 2009
Time: start from 1700

Location: Stadium (Futsal)

This was my 1st time to watch a futsal competition, and I felt that, it's COOL~~ but, at 1st, I really don't understand what is mean of FUTSAL, and my friend told me that futsal is an indoor football game.

At the stadium, all of us as the audiences just can watched thought the outside of the field. Before the game started, all of the players were doing exercise and practising among their team. All of them did have 100% semangat to compete with each other inside the game.

Unfortunately, some of us didn't join into the competition. Hence, some of us were sitting beside and chit-chatting with friends while some of us were reading. How about the rest? Yes, the others were taking up the mobile phone and took photoes (including myself ^^). Althought I'm not a proffesional photographer, but I did capture a lot of photoes.

Finally, the game began. Firstly, there was the guys' competition. It was a very interesting game, which all the players were playing seriously inside the game without tolerate with other team. All of them looked COOL during the competition.

During the girls' competition, all of the girl players put their 100% effort on the competition. Although we think that, football this game is the guy's stuff, all of the girl players also can played very well on it too.

Before I ended my blog, I would like to attach a slide show which I captured during the futsal: